saifsnicujourney

A story of premature birth and the NICU roller coaster

Please donate to the Bliss organization in memory of my son

on October 30, 2012

Please donate to a good cause. This organization gives all proceeds to families and babies in need. Some babies are sick, some are born too small and some too early. I set up an account in memory of my son. His name is Saif Bashir Nihlawi. Please select : personal donation, and in memory of someone special…it’s under Saif Bashir Nihlawi. I’m hoping we can help babies and families just like ours. Thanks to a special woman for directing me to the site.

20121030-145418.jpg

Advertisements

12 responses to “Please donate to the Bliss organization in memory of my son

1. mmmarzipan says:

Oh, I am so glad you’ve set this up! We’ll be making a donation tonight. Do you mind if I share the link on my blog? I hope that Saif’s story will touch more hearts… bless him- and you too

2. saifsmom2012 says:

I would love for you to share it.

3. saifsmom2012 says:

I meant to ask you how you are feeling?

4. mmmarzipan says:

I am doing so much better, thank you. It is hard to say what the exact status of my condition is (I have an ultrasound at the hospital in a couple of weeks), but psychologically I am feeling much better, in any case 🙂

5. saifsmom2012 says:

That’s good to hear. I’m praying its smooth sailing from this point forward for you.

6. mmmarzipan says:

Thank you! 🙂
    Saif’s fund is now featured on my latest blog entry…

• saifsmom2012 says:

Thank you. I just showed my husband and he loved it and is so thankful. This makes me feel so good that Saif can help others. He can’t be here physically but this makes me feel so warm inside thinking how much good he can do from heaven. You have helped me a great deal in my healing process thus far. Is there anyway I can help you?

7. mmmarzipan says:

You know what? You already have 🙂 And so has Saif… he’s really made an impact on me 🙂 Thank you so much for being brave enough to share your story. You will help many people (like you have helped me), I know it. Healing thoughts and very best wishes for you and your family.

8. mmmarzipan says:

Oh and I LOVE this feature of the Precious Star fund…

“Start raising money for Saif Bashir Nihlawi’s Precious Star Fund

Whatever you choose to do – whether you ask for birthday donations instead of gifts, decide to run the marathon or jump out of a plane, or take on the challenge of organising your own event – you can set up your personal journal, photo gallery, visitors’ book and donations/sponsorship pages here. If you need some inspiration please click the “Info” button! All the money you raise (100%) will automatically go into Saif Bashir Nihlawi’s fund.”

Isn’t that awesome?! 🙂

9. saifsmom2012 says:

I’m very excited and hope Saif can bring in a lot for the Bliss organization